Immunity Impact™ - Duck Dinner Cold Pressed with Plasma
Duck Dinner with Plasma Power to increase immunity and improve performance.
Plasma is a natural ingredient backed by decades of research that demonstrates a proven, whole-body effect. Plasma supports the immune system to better deal with stress and inflammation. Consumed orally, the functional proteins in plasma will not interfere with your dog’s natural response to inflammation but instead will help the immune system to respond more quickly and efficiently.
Our premium tasty, natural and nutritious Duck Dinner with Plasma Cold Pressed Dog Food is formulated using 100% natural ingredients and doing as little as possible to them before they reach your dog’s food bowl.
We carefully mix these healthy ingredients and press them together at a low temperature right here in our factory in West Yorkshire, to preserve all their natural tasty goodness. And because it's made here at our factory we know exactly what goes into our Cold pressed Dog Food.
Our Duck Dinner with plasma creates a delicious natural diet with the convenience of a complete dry food. It’s as close to raw feeding as possible and is suitable to feed alongside a raw diet.
Dogs love the great taste of Duck. It's naturally highly palatable due the preservation of the natural aromas and flavours of the ingredients.
Cold Pressed Dog Food is nutritionally dense which means you don't need to feed as much as you would a kibble or raw diet.
But that’s not all! Our Duck Dinner with plasma has all the added benefits of TurmerAid™, a bespoke turmeric blend formulated to optimise the bio-availability of key functional ingredients:
- Linseed Oil
- Black Pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
No more yellow hands! We have done all the mixing and measuring for you.
- 100% Natural
- Cold Pressed at a low temperature below 47 °C to preserve all the vital nutrients within the healthy ingredients.
- Gluten Free
- Rice Free
- 49% Duck –Highly digestible and an excellent source of natural, bio-appropriate amino acids needed for growth, repair, and maintenance.
- High Protein
- Helps reduce flatulence
- As close to raw feeding as possible
- Suitable to feed alongside raw diets
- Less volume, less stomach load
- Nutritionally dense, so less is needed compared to a kibble or raw diet
- Suitable for all life stages - Puppies from 4 weeks old (weaning) right through to senior dogs.
- Free from chemical additives, artificial colours, flavourings, added sugars and preservatives.
- Ideal for dogs with known food Intolerances, sensitive digestive issues or grain allergies.
- Helps to Maintain a Healthy and Shiny Coat
- Aids digestion
- Positive effects on the micro flora that occur naturally in the stomach
- Support Healthy Joints
- Helps the Integrity of the Natural Defence Mechanisms
- Supports the body’s natural inflammation processes
- Aids recovery after exercise
- Supports the respiratory system
- Promotes Well-being and General Health
- Turmeric Contains a Minimum of 5% Curcumin
- Cracked Black Pepper to Aid Bio-Availability
- Linseed Oil to Aid Absorption of the Curcumin
Dried Ground Duck 49%, Sweet Potato 32%, Beet Pulp 5%, Peas, Plasma, Fish Oil, Vitamin & Minerals, TurmerAid™ (Turmeric, Linseed Oil, Black Pepper, Yucca, Apple Cider Vinegar), Dried Vegetables (Carrot and Chicory), Dried Fruit (Apple), Seaweed, Fennel, Nettle, Dried Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Oregano), Rapeseed Oil,
Nutritional Additive / Kg
Vitamin A 15,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E 50 iu/kg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 3 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 5 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 40 mcg/kg, Vitamin C 50 mg/kg, Vitamin K 2 mg/kg, Zinc, 100 mg/kg, Manganese 80 mg/kg, Copper 20 mg/kg, Iron 30 mg/kg
Crude Protein 34%
Fat Content 9.5%
Crude Fibre 3.5%
Salt 0.1 %
Metabolisable Energy 370 Kcal/Per 100g
Fish Supper Cold Pressed Dog Food
Optimum Cold Pressed with added TurmerAid™
Salmon and Squash Cold Pressed Dog Food
Wheat Gluten Free Lamb and Rice
Golden Delight with added TurmerAid™
Wheat Gluten Free Chicken and Rice