- Our pellet making machinery is run by highly experienced staff.
- We offer expert advice on all our pellets, from the ingredients used, to the manufacturing process and in depth information on protein content.
- We offer competitive prices on all our pellet production.
- Our high quality service is offered in a timely manner.
- We can arrange delivery via our haulage company or you can arrange your own transport.
- All the ingredients used in our protein pellets can all be traced to the UK. We are managed and controlled by DEFRA, so all our ingredients have full traceability.
Pellet making process and material preparation
- The top quality raw ingredients arrive as a soft material and enter our pellet machine.
- The ingredients are compressed and forced through a metal die plate to form compact pellets. Each pellet is uniform in size, shape and density.
- Our pellet making machinery can make the following sizes and shapes of pellets; 5mm and 8 mm round pellet, 10 mm square pellet, 8mm Figure 8 shaped pellet, Clover leaf shaped pellet (each leaf measuring 4mm).
All pellets can be packaged in tote bags or in individual bags, according to customer requests.